Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 comments:

  1. Yea you're blogging!!! I didn't know. I'm glad you commented on my blog. Your family is sure growing. It will be fun to check on you now and then. We miss everyone. Can you believe the girls got baptized? Weren't we just in the hospital having them? Crazy how time is passing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on our blog. I just love seeing your blog its so cute. I makes me wanto cry, I miss you guys soooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emilee I forgot that Aricca told me you had a blog. just came across it today, and was excited to see it. Have you had any luck with the sell of your house? I hope so. Hang in there. Koreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so I keep looking at your blog hoping I will see a new post! I just get to see the same kids making play dough cookies. Would love to see new pics. I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete