Conner, We are so impressed with your car!! Congrats on 9 wins. Tell your mom I'm so glad she finally made a blog so now I can hear and read about whats going on with your family. I love you guys!
We have been married almost 13 years. It really doesn't seem like that long ago we were just married and now we have four great kids. Conner is 9, Abby is 8, Hannah is 5, and Caleb is 2.
Conner, We are so impressed with your car!! Congrats on 9 wins. Tell your mom I'm so glad she finally made a blog so now I can hear and read about whats going on with your family. I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteGood job Conner, car looks nice.
ReplyDeleteI think the only reason Eric would ever want a boy is the pine wood derby.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world.
car is awesome conner but of course so are you. you just left our house. love ya grandma S.
ReplyDelete